Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried, tried and tried again ok its an oldie but works for…

Customer Question
Tried, tried and tried...

Tried, tried and tried again ok its an oldie but works for me only thing is getting my password ***** HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its a 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Ios7.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Couple of yrs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Its old like me but does what i need just cannot update anything or get games for waiting on Doctors

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
all i want is to update my password ***** i can play brain games
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.