Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It seems my Apple ID is linked to my work email address. I…

Customer Question
It seems my Apple...

It seems my Apple ID is linked to my work email address. I will be retiring in June of this year and would like to make sure I can buy products with my home email address which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sprint

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my Mac Air or on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried entering my password ***** it keeps saying it is wrong. I'm trying to download Trip Advisor on my iphone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signinhttps://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.