Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been asked to send iTunes ($80) from Victoria BC to…

I have been asked...

I have been asked to send iTunes ($80) from Victoria BC to Accra Ghana. Yes, I can buy the gift cards at a big grocery store , what do I send the person in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Accra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Located where I can buy them. but don't have cel phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I send by fax or email? I am new to this

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
3/17/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Who asked you to send the iTunes card and for what purpose?

A friend; to get access to more tunes

All you have to do is, buy the card, scratch it, take a photo of the code and then send it to your friend via email or message. You can also call your friend to give the number. Does that answer your question?

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Where do I go to cash in at the other end having done everything else?
By the way, they want a copy of the card too just in case I stile the numbers

Not sure why they want a copy of the card as once they redeemed it, you no longer can use it. All you have to do is, just send them the code you get after scratching it. This is just a voucher and the code is what is important.

You can also just take a picture of it on your phone and send them the picture.

All you have to do is, text them the redemption code you get after peeling or scratching it. Once they enter it on their device, you can't use it. Once they redeem it, they will get the instant credit on their account.

See this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201209

You can also buy the gift card from online --> https://www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards

In the above site, you will get an option to email the entire gift card to any email address. This is probably the best solution in your case.

Ashik, Mac Technician
Please answer this.
How is the money cashed in at the other end?

They will not get it as cash. They will enter this code on their Apple ID or iTunes account via iPhone or computer and it will add as credit to their account, like you credit your phone.

Two people are accusing each other of stealing the attached. Can you tell me the Sender Wilfred *******

I'm not sure what do you mean. You said you are sending this card to your friend. All you have to do is, send the card number to them and they can just enter it on their account to redeem. The card can be redeemed to one account. If one person redeemded it to their account, then the other can't redeem or use it.

bUT WHERE IS THE ANSWER. i WANT TO LOCATE MY CARDS AS THEY HAVE NOT REACHED THEIR DESTINATION

It seems like you didn't understand any of the answer above. Didn't you buy the card? From where did you buy the card?

From where did you buy the card? And to which address did you send the cards?

What is your email address?

Bought at
University Heights
Mackenzie St
Victoria BC Canada
www.saveonfoods.com
I sent it via e-mail to***@******.***.
My e-mail***@******.***.Sorry I am such a pain

Did you buy it from online store? If you sent it via email to that person, then what is the issue? I'm just don't understanding what you are trying to achieve now.

I was talking to an Apple person called Emily.. My case study no. is 100487848269. Emily says all is OK My recipient***@******.*** is having problems connecting. with iLotus. Caan you help

Sorry, I don't have access to any of your personal details to check it from here. You need to call Apple again

To contact iTunes Support, go to this link website --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Click Get Help under Talk to Us. Choose the desired option or any option to get the call option

Click Schedule a Call and they will call you. or click Talk to Apple Support Now.