Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every time I click on firefox icon to get to intrnet I get…

Customer Question
Every time I click...

Every time I click on firefox icon to get to intrnet I get message that firefox is already running and needs to close so I do that and I can't get around it and onto the website such as aol mail

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Firefox?

Yesterday was the last time I was ont he system

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No I did not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't knwow hat to do or ask

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using an Apple Mac?

cancel this question. I understood that i was to pay 5 dollars and nwo i see charge for 47. cancel this now please.
CANCEL THIS QUESTION. I AM SENIOR CITIZEN AND DID NOT UNDERSTAND

Please email the customer support at***@******.*** and they will cancel and refund you. Or please call this number --> 1-***-***-****