Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's locked up. LG I pad. my Verizon jet Pac is my internet.

Customer Question
It's locked up Technician's...

It's locked up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

LG I pad. my Verizon jet Pac is my internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since Dec. Tried to sign in but tells me it's locked up for m6 protection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Screen says iPad is disabled try again in 15 min

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!