Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I update my browser. Have a mAC COMPUTER BUT DO NOT…

How do I update...

How do I update my browser

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have a mAC COMPUTER BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIND MY OPERATING SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

FOR TO LONG AND HAVE TRIED TO FIND INFO FOR THIS SYSTEM I believe this computer is 2911 or 2912 model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I am 88 years of age and not tech savy

3/17/2018
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/490881270

ok what do we do now

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program

nothing is happening If so I cannot sit at the computer much longer

Did you follow the link? Did you run the downloaded program?

I tried but when I clik on the box in the corner it is if the machine is frozen

Go to http://www.fastsupport.com

Enter your name and key :###-##-####/p>

Joe Shimmon ###-##-####

Please enter your name and key on the webpage which appears in the link http://www.fastsupport.com

I gave up and unplugged the computer as a message appeared saying the site was unsecure

No problem. You can email***@******.*** to request this question to be closed.