Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My new ipad is disabled. Says connect to I says to connect…

Customer Question
My new ipad is...

My new ipad is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Says connect to I says to connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For a week I wasn't sure how to correct it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need assistance in connecting to iTunes and get my Ipad out of the disabled mode

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you have a Windows or a Mac Computer?

Windows

Do you already have iTunes installed on your computer?

Still with me?