Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A message is telling me that my apple ID and phone number…

Customer Question
A message is telling...

A message is telling me that my apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone . I don't have a new iPhone What is this al about

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I might have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I keep getting a message about Update Apple ID Settings, and Updates

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

The message you are seeing is the default notification to let you know that your apple id account has been used to sign into another apple device iphone, ipod, ipad, etc. So if you dod no do that then I suggest you change your apple id password ***** away. You can do this by going to to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

You can also just to be safe sign into www.icloud.com and then sign in with your apple id and click settings, then choose "sign out of all browsers

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Very good
You charged me $35 dollars instead of $5 dollars for the service. Is this for a year, or each and every time I call?
I thought the charge was for the question I ask?

I am not sure of the prices but I can give you the customer service information if needed

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.