Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need new password for iTunes on my ipad. Don’t know. I am…

Customer Question
I need new password...

I need new password ***** iTunes on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am not good with my iPad, but everytime I order a game it says use your iPad password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the itunes or app store and get the game you want. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the ipad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

I was charged with $35.00 and do not want this service. Please cancel this and I am waiting for your answer.

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.