Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Recently changed Apple ID password to RdK32636 but does not…

Customer Question
Recently changed Apple ID...

Recently changed Apple ID password ***** RdK32636 but does not work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Should I?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.