Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac Air is locked up in an printing mode and I can’t

Customer Question
Mac Air is locked...

Mac Air is locked up in an printing mode and I can’t shutdown or restart or anything!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don’t think I’ve ever have?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

On the I message it says “ to continue shutting down, quit Mail” it won’t let me quit.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Shefin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

• Hold down the Power button on the keyboard until the MacBook shuts down completely, this may take 5 seconds or so
  • Wait a few seconds then hit the Power button again to boot the Mac

Let me know if the issue persists when printing anything.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>