Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I just bought a new MacBook Air and transferred all from my
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I just bought a new MacBook Air and transferred all from my 2011 MacBook Air. However my Word/Excel are read only on the new computer. Where can I find the product key on my old computer for Office fo… read more
In general, they're fine. Here's what I need help with. I
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
Hi, in general, they're fine. Here's what I need help with. I have a pro (I think '13, and an air (maybe '16) … read more
I just bought a new Mac Book Air to supplement my Mac Book
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
I just bought a new Mac Book Air to supplement my Mac Book Pro and 2 iPads and 2 iPhone 7's (one is currently "on hold." How do I set up Microsoft on my new Mac Book Air? … read more
I want to use my mac book pro 2014 SSD as an external
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I want to use my mac book pro 2014 SSD as an external bootable drive on a new mac book pro so my old computer configs can be used while starting fresh on the new machine … read more
How do I put Roboform in my tray for direct access? I use a
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
How do I put Roboform in my tray for direct access? … read more
I HAVE A HAVE A 64GB DUOLINK AND WANT TO TRANSFER PHOTOS
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
HELLO. I HAVE A HAVE A 64GB DUOLINK AND WANT TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM MY MAC BOOK PRO TO THE IPAD. WOULD LOVE SOME HELP! … read more
I was writing a very letter on a template and I wanted to go
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I was writing a very long letter on a template and I wanted to go to a different source to get a quote and the computer asked me if I wanted to "save, cancel or something else" I mistakenly pressed "d… read more
I. I have a MAC, in the past I have been able to transfer
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I have a MAC, in the past I have been able to transfer apps from my computer to my big screen Visio TV using the appleTV4K now macOS High Sierra … read more
Story short: My Apple AND iCloud passwords are not being
TD White
TD White, Mac+ Advisor
Long story short: My Apple AND iCloud passwords are not being accepted at a time when I am trying to include other devices. I think I have made a terrible mess of it. I want to simplify it by not incl… read more
Setting up new NewBook Air with warentee and viralprotection
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Setting up new NewBook Air with warentee and viralprotection programs … read more
I just bought an I-pad to pair with my Mackbbok Air, but I
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I just bought an I-pad to pair with my Mackbbok Air, but I don't know how to do that: specifically … read more
I have tried to migrate from one laptop to another (both
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have tried to migrate from one laptop to another (both Apple). When it was finished, there was a rather long list of things that could not be migrated. Can it be tried again? Also I am getting an er… read more
I have a new MB Pro and the track pad is way to sensitive,
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
I have a new MB Pro and the track pad is way to sensitive, almost to the point of unusable. I have clicked "firm" in the system preferences, with no change. I think I could blow on the track pad to ma… read more
I am trying to install the macOS High Sierra upgrade. I
Donna French
Donna French, Bachelor of Science
I am trying to install the macOS High Sierra upgrade. I cannot successfully do so as the error message tells me "The path/system/installation/packages OSinstall appear to be missing..." mi cannot get … read more
Using iPad Pro and several other Macs with HP OfficeJet Pro
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Using iPad Pro and several other Macs with HP OfficeJet Pro 8000wireless printer. Always worked well. Yesterday tried to get it to resume being able print with my mobile iOs devices, no success, and n… read more
I have Apple products, including an Apple Air computer. I
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
Hello, my name is***** have Apple products, including an Apple Air computer. I had the Yosemite, and just clicked to "upgrade" the system to Sierra? I think that is it. The one wit colorful Fall folia… read more
The fan is constant and the screen goes out for no reason,
David, Mac Support Specialist
the fan is constant and the screen goes out for no reason … read more
Daughter took my pad into willowbrook mall Houston,tx. They
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Daughter took my pad into willowbrook mall Houston,tx. They worked on it found everything but mt pages which I use often for writing what do I do to retrieve it … read more