Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to connect or use the air?? to transfer file t all my…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect or use the air?? to transfer file t all my other devices, Mac, I pad, and Mac Pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

Mac High Sierra 10.3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

None - just read an article that it was possible to write a letter in one device and have it on my other devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using same Apple ID on your devices?

Changed my mind- will check bract Apple directly- Thanks

No problem