Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to upgrade to iOS 10.0 because my credit card…

I am unable to...

I am unable to upgrade to iOS 10.0 because my credit card was hacked and I now have a new credit card. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

IPad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried to upgrade with new credit card, with no success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would just like to upgrade to iOS 10.0 or newer

3/17/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

iPad 4. I do not know what version I am runningA month.I’ve tried the on line advice.

You will need to edit your payment details.

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping.
  2. Tap Payment Method, then edit your payment details.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer
Robert
Robert, consultant

this is Rob

call me and we can set up a link to a computer you might have

or we can do it on my computer

or i can run you through how to do it on your iphone.

Pete:
I have done some homework on this issue. I met with our local Apple representative, who informed me, my IPad is too old to run IOS 10.0 or newer. I am now shopping for a new IPad. He also advised, I should NOT be charged for this email correspondence.
Thanks, Pete!
Jim