Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and don't like to give my account

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** don't like to give my account number. May I activate my account another way?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

May be 5-6months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so but when ask your bank account number I knot sure

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.