Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad mini that I bought at the same time I got my…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad mini that I bought at the same time I got my full size iPad. My full size is connected to my cell service and I find that I use it exclusively. It has been at least year since I even turned the mini on. I left my big ipad in our office which is closed for the weekend and decided to try to use the mini. None of the passwords I've tried allow me in. How what?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What ever came with it...sorry I''m not computer literate

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just tried this morning. I have a file of instructions concerning passwords, however, everthing I've put in fails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I open the ipad mini it askes for my passcode. I assume it would be the same as my full size ipad, however that does not work. IIt takes me to activation help.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

The iPad is asking for 4-6 digit passcode you cannot get past is that correct?

Please ignore request for remote support they are automated through the website and I cannot remote into any iPad.