Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble enterring data to contributio worksheet.

Customer Question
I'm having trouble enterring...

I'm having trouble enterring data to contributio worksheet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Imnot sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have been on the phone with reps and no success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why n it so difficult this year?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

What trouble have you had? are some fields or cells perhaps 'protected' against being changed, against input being made? if so, the cell or range of cells can be 'un-protected' or have protection removed.

Now, if you have some other problem, please let me know what it is, and I will help you further with the matter, provided that you can Reply and tell me

- what 'year' of MS Excel or other spreadsheet program are you using?

- what trouble are you having currently with entering data?

Let me know, please... I'd like to help further.