Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to retrieve my password for my Apple ID. I year ago?

Customer Question
I need to retrieve...

I need to retrieve my password ***** my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I year ago? I guess.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The damned system has locked my Apple ID for security reasons. I've been trying to set up my new Apple tv 4k, without success. the damned process has been driving me crazy!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm too frustrated and confused to even answer that question!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No

OK thank you