Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out. Didnt I shut it off after set up in store and…

Customer Question
Didnt I shut it...

Didnt I shut it off after set up in store and wanted 6 digit code don’t have one but tried anything I thought might be it locked me out still don’t have ac code

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No cant get into it says connect to iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I connect to iTunes by my phone I don’t have a regular computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!