Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a subscription that I renewed it said It renewed but…

Customer Question
I have a subscription...

I have a subscription that I renewed it said It renewed but it is not working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have my game loaded on both my iPad and my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I had to renew yesterday so I did and it said it was renewed but no it didn’t work. I contacted boom beach and they said it’s an apple issue but try to unsubscribe. Which I did. My subscription says I have it until April 16th but nope not working.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I did make a mistake