Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a subscription that I renewed it said It renewed but

Customer Question

I have a subscription that I renewed it said It renewed but it is not working
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have my game loaded on both my iPad and my iPhone.
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had to renew yesterday so I did and it said it was renewed but no it didn’t work. I contacted boom beach and they said it’s an apple issue but try to unsubscribe. Which I did. My subscription says I have it until April 16th but nope not working.
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did make a mistake