Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MacBook Pro. Plugged in. Has been charging and not…

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook Pro. Plugged in. Has been charging and not turning geeen for hours. And now I can’t get it to turn on to the screen. I hear a fan.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your MacBook Pro (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

I haven’t and I thank you for helping me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need you. I’ll oay whatever fee you need

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I am waiting for help.
My MacBook Pro is not turning on but I press the power button and it makes noise.
But then nothing happens. And when it does, it is ALL about my Apple password. I reset it 5 times. And nothing. I need to do something to get to my “life” on this MacBook Pro.
I know I may need to buy a new computer. But I just want to know if I can do something now?
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

Please try the following steps one by one, in order:

Reset your Mac's SMC:

• Hold down the <shift><control><option> keys and then, press the power button. Hold all of them for, at least, 10 seconds.

Reset your Mac's NVRAM:

• Hold down the <option><command><P><R> keys and then, press the power button. Hold all of them for, at least, 10 seconds.

Please reply and let me now if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I am sorry but I asked for immediate response. I already solved my problem. If you charge my AMEX Ending in X4026 for ANY amount. I am going to DISPUTE the charge with AMEX Platinum immediately. So if you can reverse or refund the amount, it will save your team a lot of time doing a charge back. Which WILL happen. Nothing personal but I needed help over 12 hours ago. Thank you. Kim Cea