Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Password hint. Store money. Apple MacBook Pro yr old. Where…

Customer Question
Password ***** Store money ...

Password ***** Store money

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple MacBook Pro yr old

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

About 2 hours can not remember pass8word

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you current locked out from your Mac?