Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I turn off the background music in my Scrabble

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off the background music in my Scrabble program on iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How god I turn off background sound in Scrabble program on iPad?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Looked in settings /sounds. Found nothing.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You can always click down the silent / vibrate notch on the top or side of your ipad but if you want to turn off the back ground sound in the app itself, from the main app screen, touch the gear wheel icon called options and then you can slide the "music" volume to the left all the way to the left if you want it off all the way.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.