Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a message that my password has been changed. It wasn’t…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message that my password ***** been changed. It wasn’t me and now I can’t access my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s been a long time. It looks like they changed the phone number

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It says the number doesn’t match

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!