Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having difficulty hearing conversations on my

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty hearing conversations on my iPhone(###) ###-####even with the speaker on. I think it is a possibility that there is a fault with it as in Settings, I have the maximum usage registered. KK

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I find this information?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Its been going on for about 4-5 weeks. I tried to increase the volume in settings, but it is on the highest setting and can't be changed up.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Does the same thing happen with the headphones plugged in?

I don’t use the headphones, so not sure.

Is there a chance you can get some to test it out and see if the same problem occurs?