Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It wont restart. Os11 maybe? Is there someone i can talk to…

Customer Question
It wont restart Technician's...

It wont restart

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Os11 maybe?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Is there someone i can talk to on the phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It is my computer. Can i physically speak to someone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not my phone!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Can u call me pn the phone?

When you mention "it won't restart" are you referring to your mac computer? If so is it an imac desktop or macbook? I am not able to make calls but if you would like I can opt out so another expert can call. Would you like that instead?

I need someone to CALL ME on the phone
This is very frustrating
I need to speak w someone via phone
Mac Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 4 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, do you require further assistance?

I paid for priority and it was more than 24 hours later. Please refund all my money.