Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was at the tennis matches today in Indian Wells CA. I

Customer Question
I was at the...

I was at the tennis matches today in Indian Wells CA. I turned on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

And my I5s said it had done an update $ locked me out! I don't remember the ID or password- nor does my husband! I am furious! And this new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

"hello" in5 languages is beyond an 78 yr old person.. How disappointing- and I can't reach granddaughter in Portland Or!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

With the same link above, you can also search for your apple id if you are not sure of that either. Just click the "look it up" phrase link. See attached pic.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

This is nonsense. How can I go to http if I do NOT know my password. Apple goofed up MY Phone..I did not ok an update & now my phone does it in French..HELP
Why would I pay 39 more. You have been NO help for$5. I will go to Apple Monday. Furious.

Whatever device you are using to communicate with me, you can do my instructions and get your apple id password *****

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.

Plus, in this case we can not remote into mobile devices anyways so we can chat through these messages instead.

I am just here trying to help you that's all.