Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For got password for my apple id. Iphone s5. Just got today.

Customer Question
For got password *****...

For got password ***** my apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone s5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just got today. It a replace

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
She got iphone 5se
Dont remember password ***** already had apple id
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iphone. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iphone and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.