Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to re-set my password. Ipad. I don’t know what you…

Customer Question
I need to re-set...

I need to re-set my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Only a day and I am not able to change my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No only can I get a code # or something to help me change it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.