Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad pops up with a box that says Sign in to Face time…

Customer Question
My iPad pops up...

My iPad pops up with a box that says Sign in to Face time enter the Apple ID password ***** "*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know how to make this go away it won't let me do anything

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
My phone number is(###) ###-####
3/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To resolve the issue you need to update your Apple ID password.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.