Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a used 2010 MacBook air, the person I bought it…

I bought a used...

I bought a used 2010 MacBook air, the person I bought it from apparently uninstalled the lion os and when I put my apple id and password ***** it tells me I haven't used my id in app store. Can u please help?. I've bought a couple used before and never came across this, thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it just a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'm not sure, I've tried about all of my options though

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't guess so

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Igot it 2 days ago off of ebay. I've tried everything it will allow me to try that I know of
I don't have a service offer, I just got it and its 2010. Sorry but I'm not used to mac obviously
If I have to have a service offer to fix it by my request then scratch the request about that, sorry and thank you for your help
I thought it might be easier on you guys and me was the only reason I requested the help through the mac if that's what you mean, sorry again
3/17/2018
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Login to your Apple ID account and confirm that you have payment information configured and then try again to download and install OSX. The payment information is required in order to use the account even if there is no payment required.

Please let me know if that resolves the issue or if you need further assistance.

Ok, thank you so much!
I tried a couple times after putting in my credit card information and it says please review your account. I made sure everything is right.
Glad I could help! Also please provide a positive rating as that is how I receive credit for my work. Just click the customer service link on your screen to contact them and they will help you sort out the card issue.
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Ok, thanks again and I will definitely leave you good feedback
What do I go to to leave u good feedback? Thanks again