Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For got my password. IPhone. What you os. Just need my

Customer Question
For got my password ...

For got my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What you os

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just need my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?