Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been lock out of my account and have been waiting for…

Customer Question
I have been lock...

I have been lock out of my account and have been waiting for a release for three day and n0othin I neeed my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 0r 4 mo ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how ot do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you very much

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
my phone will not hold a charge so I am trying to change to another I phone 5 s
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I cannot afford that much

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••34?

sorry guess I didn't get enough for my money

You already paid for the service, Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Could you please provide me the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••34?

no thank you I cannot afford that amount
I was only supposedto pay 5.00 for a free trial

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****