Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot log in to the App Store with my iPad. It keeps

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in to the App Store with my iPad. It keeps signing me out. I changed my password ***** rebooted and still cannot download anything.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Changed my password ***** 15 minutes ago because I had googled why I was getting the error that it could not connect. It said sign out and resign in It wouldn’t so I tried changing my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, where is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I changed my password ***** my iPad, does it change on my phone too That still connects as normal.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

39.00 charge and 40.00 charge.

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••25?

I am a user of the site just like you and I am not sure how much you paid for this service. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

You can now reset your password ***** one of your devices. A message with instructions has been sent to JustAnIPhone(iPhone 6s Plus) and Celeste's iPad (iPad Air). Once it is done, please let me know

I reset it

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Is there anything else I may assist you today?

It still will not connect to the App Store! I have changed the password ***** my own two other times,
It is not fixed!
IT IS NOT FIXED, do not charge me