Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I transfer playlists from Spotify to Apple music? I

Customer Question
Can I transfer playlists...

Can I transfer playlists from Spotify to Apple music?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Apple Music?

I ordered IT today, and I will finish spotify

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple Music?

Just searced some songs and played them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don`t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. To my knowledge, this would require you to use a third party program. Please click on this link to read about the steps and software involve and follow the instructions if you wish to go that route.

https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/move-playlists-from-spotify-to-apple-music/

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert