Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I Have an IPhone 6 and My battery is not operating properly.

Customer Question
Hi I Have an...

Hi I Have an IPhone 6 and My battery is not operating properly. I think that I may need a ne battery(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Several months I have he latest upgrade always. I use save battery mode and I have deleted a lot of my functions which I like but I had tot to sarcafice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a Real Estate Agent and this has been a pain. I am not technically savy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Your iPhone 6 is likely eligible for a special battery replacement through Apple.

You can start a battery service request from the following site:

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power

Scroll down and click the blue button that says "Start a battery service request"

On the next page you can choose to talk to a representative and they can reserve a battery for you before you go to a local Apple Store. You can also find location to take it for repair or even get more info on sending the iPhone in for the battery replacement if a repair location is not close enough for you.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,