Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't log on to new Ipad...I have an Imaac, ipod touch and…

Customer Question
I can't log on...

I can't log on to new Ipad...I have an Imaac, ipod touch and Ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Is the password ***** for apple store aand imac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Id=***@******.***

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 5 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the iPad OR is it asking for the password ***** the Apple ID?