Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple ID is disabled. It is an iPad, recently updated to…

Customer Question
Apple ID is disabled ...

Apple ID is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an iPad , recently updated to latest os, but I don’t know what that is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A couple of weeks. Tried to find a way in settings to fix it. My finger print log in doesn’t work anymore either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Where do you get notice that your ID is disabled?