Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost all of my music on my playlist but, that is not…

Customer Question
I have lost all...

I have lost all of my music on my playlist but, that is not the real situation I have...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My IPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The unfortunate part is i purchased a new IPhone and I have my wife's Apple ID and I don't want that because I believe this is where the problem lies!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my music restored and I want my own Apple ID....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about playlist. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have Apple Music?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

give me secure remote assistance