Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to unload my iPad mini that is not connected to my

Customer Question
How to unload my...

How to unload my iPad mini that is not connected to my itunes

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I don't know the iPad is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

It updated last nite and I'm not sure what my kids did to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Also it is NOT connected to the internet
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad Mini. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I don't know what you are asking

Pretty simple: Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?