Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not add new apps. Iphone 6s. Can not log in. Forgot I’d…

Customer Question
Can not add new...

Can not add new apps

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Can not log in. Forgot I’d & password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about App Store. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No
Is there another way to do it
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••75?

A text message with a verification code was sent to +1(###) ###-#### Can I have that code?

612928

When I tried to reset your account, I am getting a message stating"When your account is ready for recovery, we will send instructions to +1(###) ###-#### Status information will be available in 24 hours" In this case instead of waiting for 24 hrs, I would suggest you You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-**** and verify your account information. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".