Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Let me know how to download a template to notes and then how…

Customer Question
Please let me know...

Please let me know how to download a template to notes and then how I can type my minutes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Where do I find that. Sorry but I am not tecky

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to download it to documents and then to notes My iPad is old. It is 10. Something. Should I go to settings and find out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about templates. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

A template for what?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.