Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I-phone 6 and a apple desktop. When I take

I have an I-phone...

I have an I-phone 6 and a apple desktop. When I take pictures with my i-phone, they are stored on the i-phone as well as the desk top automatically. I lould like to delete my pics from my i-phone to free up space, but if I do that, they are also erased form my desktop. How do I dele i-phone pics without eliminating them from my desk top?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Wait

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Wait please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ios11.2.6

3/16/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone Pictures. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you sync already?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
They are sinced

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App