Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will not open in Microsoft as to it's not letting my pass…

Customer Question
Will not open in...

Will not open in Microsoft as to it's not letting my pass word in to download info from iPhone to computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Anrind I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Not long try to open a new account but still won't let me in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about microsoft. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is this on your phone?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.