Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I nee to reset my credit card info on I Tunes but can not…

Customer Question
I nee to reset...

I nee to reset my credit card info on I Tunes but can not figure it out

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Phone and I Pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Trying to buy M Buick App but do not have the same card in I Tiues I used To have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No..that is it...would it be better to call me on my land line..I am 83

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.