Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased a flip4mack upgrade. it cost me $29.00 and i…

Customer Question
I purchased a flip4mack...

I purchased a flip4mack upgrade. it cost me $29.00 and i can't get it to work. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I followed the instructions given to me just after i made the purchase this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. please call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about App Store. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.