Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why don't I receive a sound or a message indicating an.

Customer Question
Why don't I receive...

Why don't I receive a sound or a message indicating an

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Emial has actally been sent???

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast Business

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I am new to the Microsoft world I don't even know where to start troubleshooting!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, at lease not right now. Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about message sounds. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

When did this start?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.