Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is everything on my laptop. I haven't used it fort some…

Customer Question
It is everything on...

It is everything on my laptop. I haven't used it fort some time and now it blocks all access. Says there are parental controls (I never had parental controls). I can't access anything - they say they have to verify me and won't accept anything I enter. We just moved and I need this laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

OX C Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried to clear my cache as directed by online help. It didn't seem to do anything. Clue: I am 72 years old and very computer illiterate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to find my "administrator" password ***** Change it because they won't accept anything I have

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!