Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mother has an iphone 4. It keeps asking her for her

Customer Question
My mother has an...

My mother has an iphone 4. It keeps asking her for her password ***** her icloud account. She does not know the password ***** does she have the email that she set up for the ID years and years ago. How can we change her ID and password ***** she can back up to the cloud? Her phone is acting like it is crashing. I can't send a video from her phone of her deceased dog to mine so we can make sure she doesn't loose it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She has not changed it in at least 5 years.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is all I need.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.