Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need new passcode for my iphone. My iphone was disabled I…

Customer Question
I need new passcode...

I need new passcode for my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My iphone was disabled I just restore it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Activation help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about passcode. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPhone into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.