Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new iPad and in setting it up it put an old…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new iPad and in setting it up it put an old mail account in my mail. How do I delete it off my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went in to yahoo and deleted it from there but it is still on my iPad and it has 400 messages

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your iPad, open Settings, tap Accounts and Password. You will see your email account there. Tap it and tap Delete Account.

If you used old email for iCloud, please let me know as the instructions are different for iCloud.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.